There are lots of things to do on Little Corn Island; below are some of them…
- Snorkeling: snorkeling trips offered by local captains offer a great opportunity to see the best spots around the island. Price includes the boat trip and snorkeling equipment for approx. $20 for half day.
- Diving: there are two main dive centers on the island. Both are PADI registered well-established and offer diving, instruction, and rentals.
- Fishing trips: spend the day with the local fisherman, who pride themselves on their abilities to help you catch the biggest fish and will even cook it for you on the beach for dinner.
- Kite surfing: Take a kite surfing lesson with Nacho on the east of the island where winds can reach up to 40 knots. All gear provided.
- Horseback riding: for an alternative way to explore the island, horse back riding is a popular option. Riding along the beach and into the jungle is the perfect way to spend an afternoon.
- Kayaking & Paddle boarding : get a kayak/board and paddle all the way around the island, discover deserted bays and hidden coves to see the island from a different perspective.
- Yoga: we offer yoga on the sun deck at sunrise. And if you would like to use the mats for personal use on your balcony then please just ask.